Wednesday 26 June 2013

Craftsman Routers


hi all

I have this lovely old Craftsman router  which I obtained through a job a lot  when bidding on something else, I decided to keep this as it is in good working condition,  it has now become my favourite router that i reach for every time I need one.

I have tried sourcing a new switch for it  from America, the few websites i did find a replacement switch they would not ship outside of the states grr.



As seen above the router  switch which is a sideways click on or off, sometimes when in use it jumps  off I need to keep my thumb on it  to stop it happening.



I managed to source a micro-adjustment fence from e bay a few yrs ago.



on the silver plate, its  stamped with P9209



 here is the router, anyone knows off a possible supplier here in the UK?  it would be very much appreciated if you do. thanks for looking.
--

No comments: